NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 16th. During the last week, NULS has traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar. One NULS token can currently be purchased for $0.42 or 0.00004102 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Bit-Z, CoinBene and ChaoEX. NULS has a total market cap of $31.07 million and $2.87 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00198518 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.73 or 0.01195342 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00088536 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015396 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
NULS launched on September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,838,574 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,770,500 tokens. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The official website for NULS is nuls.io. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, ChaoEX, DragonEX, Kucoin, OKEx, Binance, CoinBene and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NULS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.