MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. During the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar. MIB Coin has a total market capitalization of $411,488.00 and approximately $8,231.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MIB Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC on exchanges including IDCM, CoinBene and Coinsuper.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00018613 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003665 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC.
MIB Coin Token Profile
MIB Coin (CRYPTO:MIB) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 334,332,328 tokens and its circulating supply is 57,030,400 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Coinsuper and IDCM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MIB Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.