IOST (CURRENCY:IOST) traded up 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 16th. IOST has a total market cap of $83.69 million and approximately $13.01 million worth of IOST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IOST token can currently be purchased for $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC on exchanges including GOPAX, DDEX, Bitkub and DragonEX. In the last week, IOST has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039360 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $471.65 or 0.04593635 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00026375 BTC.
IOST (CRYPTO:IOST) is a token. Its genesis date was January 20th, 2018. IOST’s total supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,013,965,609 tokens. The Reddit community for IOST is /r/IOStoken. IOST’s official website is iost.io. IOST’s official message board is medium.com/@iostoken. IOST’s official Twitter account is @IOStoken.
IOST Token Trading
IOST can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, ABCC, Bithumb, Kucoin, GOPAX, DragonEX, Ethfinex, OKEx, WazirX, Livecoin, Bitkub, BitMart, Zebpay, Binance, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Upbit, Coineal, Cobinhood, OTCBTC, BitMax, Vebitcoin, Bitrue, CoinZest, Huobi, IDEX, CoinBene, HitBTC, DigiFinex, BigONE, DDEX, IDAX, Hotbit and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IOST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IOST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IOST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IOST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.