Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Etherparty has traded 29.9% lower against the dollar. Etherparty has a total market cap of $3.83 million and approximately $644,413.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Etherparty token can now be bought for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Gate.io, ACX and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00198518 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.73 or 0.01195342 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000571 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00088536 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015396 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Etherparty’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 959,879,578 tokens. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Etherparty’s official message board is medium.com/etherparty. Etherparty’s official website is etherparty.com. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Gate.io, HitBTC and ACX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Etherparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.