Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded down 63% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Argus has traded 41.6% lower against the dollar. Argus has a market capitalization of $351.00 and $44.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Argus coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00032039 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002419 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00139311 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,223.15 or 1.00347291 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003604 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 97.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002041 BTC.
Argus Coin Profile
Argus (ARGUS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin. Argus’ official website is www.argusnetwork.co.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Argus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.