Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One Triggers token can currently be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001828 BTC on popular exchanges. Triggers has a total market cap of $3.75 million and $34,590.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Triggers has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.74 or 0.00200474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $120.05 or 0.01160565 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00088039 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015674 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Triggers’ total supply is 32,105,578 tokens. The official website for Triggers is www.blocksafefoundation.com. The official message board for Triggers is blog.blocksafe.network. Triggers’ official Twitter account is @blocksafe.
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.