Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. During the last week, Melon has traded 7.6% lower against the dollar. Melon has a market capitalization of $4.48 million and approximately $1,892.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Melon token can currently be bought for about $3.72 or 0.00035886 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Radar Relay, Bittrex and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009697 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.74 or 0.00200474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $120.05 or 0.01160565 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00088039 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015674 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
Melon was first traded on February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,204,581 tokens. Melon’s official website is melonport.com. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, Kraken, IDEX, Bittrex, Liqui and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.