WAX (CURRENCY:WAX) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. WAX has a total market capitalization of $39.39 million and approximately $16,683.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WAX token can now be purchased for about $0.0418 or 0.00000405 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Upbit, Bibox and Kyber Network. In the last seven days, WAX has traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.76 or 0.00201593 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.85 or 0.01144489 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00086753 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015219 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
WAX was first traded on October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 1,850,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 942,821,662 tokens. WAX’s official message board is medium.com/wax-io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official website is wax.io. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WAX Token Trading
WAX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), C2CX, Bithumb, IDEX, Ethfinex, Radar Relay, Bibox, Kucoin, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Upbit, Tidex, Huobi, Bittrex and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WAX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WAX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.