savedroid (CURRENCY:SVD) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. In the last seven days, savedroid has traded 12.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. savedroid has a market capitalization of $607,527.00 and approximately $16.00 worth of savedroid was traded on exchanges in the last day. One savedroid token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, Cobinhood and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039196 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $468.08 or 0.04530683 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0395 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000098 BTC.
savedroid is a token. It launched on December 13th, 2017. savedroid’s total supply is 6,997,578,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,688,339,238 tokens. savedroid’s official Twitter account is @savedroid and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for savedroid is /r/savedroid_ico and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for savedroid is ico.savedroid.com. The official message board for savedroid is medium.com/@ico_8796.
savedroid Token Trading
savedroid can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cobinhood, Tidex, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as savedroid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire savedroid should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy savedroid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for savedroid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for savedroid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.