ParkinGo (CURRENCY:GOT) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 13th. ParkinGo has a total market cap of $5.56 million and $407.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkinGo token can now be bought for $0.37 or 0.00003598 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, ParkinGo has traded 1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00030023 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002038 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.34 or 0.00139796 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000734 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,227.04 or 0.99807904 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003144 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 91.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
ParkinGo (GOT) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 18th, 2017. ParkinGo’s total supply is 94,808,613 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,054,359 tokens. ParkinGo’s official website is parkingo.io/en.
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
ParkinGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.