Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 18.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 13th. Paragon has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and $146.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Paragon has traded down 27% against the U.S. dollar. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0231 or 0.00000225 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
Paragon launched on August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,936,520 tokens. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Paragon’s official website is paragoncoin.com.
Buying and Selling Paragon
Paragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, HitBTC, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.