NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. In the last week, NEO has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One NEO coin can currently be purchased for approximately $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Huobi, BitMart and OTCBTC. NEO has a total market capitalization of $627.96 million and approximately $222.78 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NEO is neo.org. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Switcheo Network, Kucoin, Coinsuper, Upbit, BCEX, Huobi, Tidebit, TDAX, DragonEX, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Bitfinex, Liquid, Allcoin, Bitbns, Bittrex, Binance, Koinex, CoinEx, Coinrail, Coinnest, Gate.io, LBank, OTCBTC, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Livecoin, OKEx, COSS, Bitinka, BitForex, ZB.COM, Exrates, Bibox, Ovis, BitMart and BigONE. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.