MustangCoin (CURRENCY:MST) traded up 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 13th. MustangCoin has a total market cap of $17,958.00 and approximately $40.00 worth of MustangCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MustangCoin has traded 10.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MustangCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0285 or 0.00000278 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
MustangCoin Coin Profile
MustangCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 5th, 2016. MustangCoin’s total supply is 630,343 coins. MustangCoin’s official Twitter account is @mustangcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MustangCoin’s official website is mustangcoin.xyz.
Buying and Selling MustangCoin
MustangCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MustangCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MustangCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MustangCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MustangCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MustangCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.