ModulTrade (CURRENCY:MTRC) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. ModulTrade has a total market capitalization of $87,432.00 and $283.00 worth of ModulTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ModulTrade has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar. One ModulTrade token can currently be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
ModulTrade Token Profile
ModulTrade was first traded on November 28th, 2017. ModulTrade’s total supply is 78,125,411 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,793,319 tokens. ModulTrade’s official Twitter account is @ModulTrade and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ModulTrade is modultrade.com.
Buying and Selling ModulTrade
ModulTrade can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ModulTrade directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ModulTrade should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ModulTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ModulTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ModulTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.