LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 12.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded 29.9% lower against the US dollar. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $11,963.00 and $822.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
LiteBitcoin (LBTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.