KZ Cash (CURRENCY:KZC) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Over the last week, KZ Cash has traded down 5% against the US dollar. KZ Cash has a total market capitalization of $27,713.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of KZ Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KZ Cash coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0177 or 0.00000171 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha and BitBay.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006069 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About KZ Cash
KZ Cash (CRYPTO:KZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 24th, 2018. KZ Cash’s total supply is 3,443,118 coins and its circulating supply is 1,563,996 coins. KZ Cash’s official website is kzcash.kz. KZ Cash’s official Twitter account is @cash_kz.
Buying and Selling KZ Cash
KZ Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and BitBay. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KZ Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KZ Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KZ Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KZ Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KZ Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.