Interstellar Holdings (CURRENCY:HOLD) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Interstellar Holdings coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Mercatox. Interstellar Holdings has a market cap of $1.74 million and $6,550.00 worth of Interstellar Holdings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Interstellar Holdings has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Peony (PNY) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Interstellar Holdings Coin Profile
HOLD is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Interstellar Holdings’ total supply is 738,488,498 coins and its circulating supply is 698,772,633 coins. Interstellar Holdings’ official website is stellarhold.io. Interstellar Holdings’ official Twitter account is @InterstellarHLD and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Interstellar Holdings Coin Trading
Interstellar Holdings can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interstellar Holdings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Interstellar Holdings should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Interstellar Holdings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Interstellar Holdings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interstellar Holdings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.