Ink Protocol (CURRENCY:XNK) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, Ink Protocol has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ink Protocol has a market cap of $495,055.00 and approximately $21,625.00 worth of Ink Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ink Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, Bibox and CoinBene.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009795 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.75 or 0.00202539 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $117.76 or 0.01149219 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00086935 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00014986 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00022975 BTC.
About Ink Protocol
Ink Protocol’s genesis date was November 15th, 2017. Ink Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 321,194,392 tokens. Ink Protocol’s official Twitter account is @inklabsfound. The Reddit community for Ink Protocol is /r/InkLabsFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ink Protocol is paywithink.com. The official message board for Ink Protocol is medium.com/@inklabsfoundation.
Ink Protocol Token Trading
Ink Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, Bancor Network, COSS and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ink Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ink Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ink Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ink Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ink Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.