Game.com (CURRENCY:GTC) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. In the last seven days, Game.com has traded down 1.2% against the US dollar. One Game.com token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, BitForex, Bibox and HADAX. Game.com has a total market cap of $4.05 million and approximately $700,404.00 worth of Game.com was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039442 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $449.17 or 0.04372809 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001107 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000116 BTC.
Game.com Token Profile
Game.com (CRYPTO:GTC) is a token. It was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Game.com’s total supply is 2,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,444,190 tokens. Game.com’s official Twitter account is @gelert. The official message board for Game.com is medium.com/@Game.com. Game.com’s official website is game.com.
Game.com Token Trading
Game.com can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Bibox, HADAX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Game.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Game.com should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Game.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Game.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Game.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.