FolmCoin (CURRENCY:FLM) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 13th. FolmCoin has a total market capitalization of $3,895.00 and $45.00 worth of FolmCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, FolmCoin has traded 88.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One FolmCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,260.91 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $179.23 or 0.01748164 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $296.98 or 0.02896729 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.05 or 0.00663784 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.38 or 0.00715767 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010370 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00059781 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $44.21 or 0.00431175 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008919 BTC.
FolmCoin Coin Profile
FolmCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PHI1612 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 18th, 2018. FolmCoin’s total supply is 9,662,813 coins. The official website for FolmCoin is folmcoin.com. FolmCoin’s official Twitter account is @folmcoin.
Buying and Selling FolmCoin
FolmCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FolmCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FolmCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FolmCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FolmCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FolmCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.