Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Ether-1 coin can now be bought for about $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. Ether-1 has a market cap of $240,863.00 and approximately $28,304.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ether-1 has traded down 17.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003252 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.74 or 0.00318747 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00053440 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009622 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007023 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001071 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
ETHO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 35,115,257 coins. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.