Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Edgeless has a market cap of $2.74 million and approximately $3,676.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Edgeless has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar. One Edgeless token can now be purchased for $0.0234 or 0.00000226 BTC on major exchanges including ABCC, Livecoin, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00015022 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022034 BTC.
Edgeless launched on December 16th, 2016. Edgeless’ total supply is 132,046,997 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,046,967 tokens. The official message board for Edgeless is medium.com/edgeless. The Reddit community for Edgeless is /r/Edgeless and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Edgeless’ official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Edgeless’ official website is edgeless.io.
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Tidex, Bittrex, HitBTC, Livecoin, Liqui and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.