DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. DeVault has a total market capitalization of $17,258.00 and $640.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, DeVault has traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar. One DeVault coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex and SouthXchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005208 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 37.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Asian Dragon (AD) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
DVT is a coin. Its genesis date was May 28th, 2019. DeVault’s total supply is 48,826,124 coins and its circulating supply is 41,762,076 coins. DeVault’s official message board is medium.com/@devaultcrypto. The Reddit community for DeVault is /r/devault and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DeVault’s official Twitter account is @DeVaultCrypto. DeVault’s official website is www.devault.cc.
DeVault Coin Trading
DeVault can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeVault should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeVault using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.