Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Creditbit has a market cap of $31,308.00 and $244.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Over the last week, Creditbit has traded up 15.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $91.43 or 0.00887949 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005977 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
Creditbit is a token. Its launch date was November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,901,017 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Creditbit Token Trading
Creditbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creditbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.