COS (CURRENCY:COS) traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. One COS token can now be bought for about $0.0242 or 0.00000237 BTC on popular exchanges. COS has a market capitalization of $755,419.00 and approximately $13,148.00 worth of COS was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, COS has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039440 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $453.28 or 0.04407803 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000113 BTC.
COS is a token. Its launch date was March 6th, 2018. COS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,198,790 tokens. The official website for COS is coss.io. The Reddit community for COS is /r/COSSio. COS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto.
COS Token Trading
COS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as COS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade COS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase COS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.