Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Cortex token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0819 or 0.00000797 BTC on major exchanges including UEX, DDEX, DEx.top and Ethfinex. Cortex has a total market capitalization of $12.27 million and $1.20 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Cortex has traded 2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
Cortex’s genesis date was February 8th, 2018. Cortex’s total supply is 299,792,458 tokens and its circulating supply is 149,792,458 tokens. The official message board for Cortex is medium.com/@CTXCBlockchain. Cortex’s official Twitter account is @CTXCBlockchain. Cortex’s official website is www.cortexlabs.ai. The Reddit community for Cortex is /r/Cortex_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cortex
Cortex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, DEx.top, CoinTiger, DDEX, Ethfinex, OKEx, Huobi, Bithumb, CoinBene, DragonEX, CoinEx and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cortex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cortex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.