Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. In the last week, Bytom has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar. Bytom has a total market cap of $76.71 million and approximately $6.94 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytom coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0765 or 0.00000739 BTC on exchanges including RightBTC, BigONE, Gate.io and Bibox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.07 or 0.00666769 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010189 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00016193 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Bytom Coin Profile
Bytom is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 21st, 2014. Bytom’s total supply is 1,407,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,002,499,275 coins. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytom’s official website is bytom.io.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Cryptopia, ZB.COM, CoinEx, RightBTC, HitBTC, CoinTiger, BigONE, CoinEgg, OKEx, OTCBTC, Neraex, Bibox, EXX, Gate.io, Kucoin, BitMart, FCoin and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.