Bitcoinus (CURRENCY:BITS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Bitcoinus has a market cap of $680.00 and approximately $54,871.00 worth of Bitcoinus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoinus token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC. During the last week, Bitcoinus has traded up 1.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00030922 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002029 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00139149 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000731 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003797 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,307.38 or 1.00110351 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 97.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003058 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000611 BTC.
Bitcoinus (BITS) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2014. Bitcoinus’ total supply is 1,592,943,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 59,294,348 tokens. Bitcoinus’ official website is www.bitcoinus.com. Bitcoinus’ official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz. Bitcoinus’ official message board is www.bitcoinus.com/blog.
Bitcoinus Token Trading
Bitcoinus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoinus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoinus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoinus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoinus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoinus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.