Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. During the last week, Bitcoin Planet has traded 0.4% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Planet has a market cap of $4,921.00 and $43.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.53 or 0.00895734 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00029951 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.22 or 0.00224760 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005642 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001969 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003318 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003037 BTC.
Bitcoin Planet Profile
Bitcoin Planet (BTPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_. Bitcoin Planet’s official website is bitcoin-planet.net.
Bitcoin Planet Coin Trading
Bitcoin Planet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Novaexchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.