Beam (CURRENCY:BEAM) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Beam coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.22 or 0.00011785 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bisq. Beam has a market capitalization of $43.94 million and approximately $66.73 million worth of Beam was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Beam has traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009706 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.96 or 0.00202843 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.93 or 0.01141449 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0576 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00039196 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002333 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086940 BTC.
Beam (BEAM) is a coin. Beam’s total supply is 36,088,160 coins. The Reddit community for Beam is /r/beamprivacy and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Beam’s official website is www.beam.mw. Beam’s official Twitter account is @beamprivacy.
Beam Coin Trading
Beam can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bisq and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beam should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.