APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, APIS has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. APIS has a total market cap of $6.68 million and approximately $1,471.00 worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One APIS token can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bit-Z and IDAX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00018377 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003841 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,962,097,230 tokens. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. The official message board for APIS is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official website is apisplatform.io.
APIS Token Trading
APIS can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bit-Z and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.