ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 88.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $2.36 million and $9,783.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0286 or 0.00000279 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. Over the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 161.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00036270 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
ADAMANT Messenger is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. ADAMANT Messenger’s total supply is 102,510,020 coins and its circulating supply is 82,368,010 coins. ADAMANT Messenger’s official website is adamant.im. ADAMANT Messenger’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, BiteBTC and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.