Swap (CURRENCY:XWP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. One Swap coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0645 or 0.00000636 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Graviex. Swap has a total market cap of $401,512.00 and $265,689.00 worth of Swap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Swap has traded down 52.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.63 or 0.00203623 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $118.51 or 0.01169452 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00086831 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016958 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022440 BTC.
Swap Coin Profile
Swap’s total supply is 6,229,035 coins. Swap’s official website is swap.fyi. Swap’s official Twitter account is @_realSwap. The Reddit community for Swap is /r/SwapProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Swap
Swap can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swap directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swap should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.