MIR COIN (CURRENCY:MIR) traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Over the last week, MIR COIN has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar. One MIR COIN coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000033 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex and LATOKEN. MIR COIN has a market capitalization of $2.11 million and $274,408.00 worth of MIR COIN was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
MIR COIN Profile
MIR COIN’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 620,041,495 coins. MIR COIN’s official message board is medium.com/@blockchainmir. MIR COIN’s official Twitter account is @mircoin01 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MIR COIN is www.mircoin.io.
MIR COIN Coin Trading
MIR COIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIR COIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIR COIN should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIR COIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIR COIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIR COIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.