Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 11th. Metal has a market capitalization of $17.77 million and approximately $5.96 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Metal token can currently be bought for $0.36 or 0.00003577 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance and OKEx. Over the last seven days, Metal has traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009910 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 48,983,821 tokens. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay.
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Upbit, Kyber Network, IDEX, Tidex, Huobi, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.