Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Elysian has a market cap of $92,319.00 and approximately $27,165.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Elysian has traded up 11.8% against the US dollar. One Elysian token can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including BitForex, Hotbit, YoBit and Liquid.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.73 or 0.00204454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.82 or 0.01171651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.83 or 0.00087099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016950 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022410 BTC.
Elysian Token Profile
Elysian was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Elysian’s total supply is 260,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,966,210 tokens. The official message board for Elysian is medium.com/@Elysian_Ely. The Reddit community for Elysian is /r/Elysian_ELY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elysian’s official Twitter account is @Elysian_ELY and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elysian
Elysian can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, YoBit, IDEX, CoinExchange, Hotbit and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elysian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.