CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 11th. In the last week, CREDIT has traded up 25.9% against the US dollar. One CREDIT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cat.Ex and BitForex. CREDIT has a total market cap of $265,198.00 and approximately $68,247.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- FLO (FLO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 49.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 29.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000261 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000369 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
CREDIT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 13,612,126,176 coins. CREDIT’s official website is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CREDIT
CREDIT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CREDIT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CREDIT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.