Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Wings token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0380 or 0.00000375 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Gatecoin, IDEX and Bittrex. Wings has a total market capitalization of $3.67 million and approximately $289,597.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Wings has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009896 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00204863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.70 or 0.01169381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00087183 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings was first traded on December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 96,379,730 tokens. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. Wings’ official website is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Wings Token Trading
Wings can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, Binance, Gatecoin, Upbit, Gate.io, Kyber Network, IDEX, Bittrex, Livecoin and Liqui. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wings using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.