QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. Over the last seven days, QuadrantProtocol has traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $525,108.00 and approximately $883,243.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00205863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $120.50 or 0.01184443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.84 or 0.00086867 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017060 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 37.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00022654 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,019,710 tokens. The official message board for QuadrantProtocol is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant.
Buying and Selling QuadrantProtocol
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.