MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 11th. MonaCoin has a total market capitalization of $66.31 million and $1.70 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.01 or 0.00009916 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, QBTC, Livecoin and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded down 18.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,174.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $178.94 or 0.01758846 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $299.46 or 0.02943387 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.96 or 0.00687593 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $73.87 or 0.00726059 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00010484 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00062252 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $44.56 or 0.00438002 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00009050 BTC.
MonaCoin (MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, QBTC, Upbit, Bitbank, Fisco, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Zaif and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.