Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. Einsteinium has a market cap of $12.85 million and approximately $132,400.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded up 1.2% against the US dollar. One Einsteinium coin can currently be bought for $0.0587 or 0.00000577 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Poloniex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.76 or 0.00684447 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010431 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023549 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 23.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000239 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
EMC2 is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 218,890,684 coins. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.