Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 10th. Over the last week, Dragon Coins has traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar. Dragon Coins has a market capitalization of $39.00 million and $34,712.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dragon Coins token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00001107 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.81 or 0.00215741 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.02 or 0.01246745 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00017864 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00087799 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 58.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00028367 BTC.
Dragon Coins Profile
Dragon Coins’ launch date was December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,569,280 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin. The official website for Dragon Coins is drgtoken.io.
Buying and Selling Dragon Coins
Dragon Coins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragon Coins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragon Coins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.