BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded 23.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. BERNcash has a total market cap of $35,904.00 and approximately $324.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BERNcash has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BERNcash coin can now be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.04 or 0.00833938 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00024485 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.85 or 0.00226751 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006074 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002033 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011002 BTC.
BERNcash (CRYPTO:BERN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash. BERNcash’s official website is berncoin.org.
Buying and Selling BERNcash
BERNcash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BERNcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BERNcash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BERNcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BERNcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.