Oceanlab (CURRENCY:OCL) traded down 60.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. In the last seven days, Oceanlab has traded down 22.6% against the US dollar. One Oceanlab token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. Oceanlab has a total market cap of $1,856.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Oceanlab was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00257876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.11 or 0.01312045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011261 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020545 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00095539 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Oceanlab (CRYPTO:OCL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 30th, 2017. Oceanlab’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,500,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Oceanlab is /r/oceanlab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oceanlab’s official Twitter account is @oceanlab_eu and its Facebook page is accessible here. Oceanlab’s official website is www.oceanlab.eu.
Oceanlab Token Trading
Oceanlab can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oceanlab directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oceanlab should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oceanlab using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oceanlab Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oceanlab and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.