InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 25th. During the last seven days, InsurePal has traded 5.4% lower against the dollar. InsurePal has a market cap of $4.52 million and approximately $251,096.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InsurePal token can now be purchased for $0.0225 or 0.00000324 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, Coinbe and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $501.01 or 0.04938200 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.78 or 0.00047096 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001243 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
InsurePal (IPL) is a token. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for InsurePal is medium.com/insurepal-blog. InsurePal’s official website is vouchforme.co.
InsurePal Token Trading
InsurePal can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Coinbe, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsurePal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase InsurePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.