Datawallet (CURRENCY:DXT) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 25th. One Datawallet token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Cobinhood, Bibox and Exmo. During the last seven days, Datawallet has traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar. Datawallet has a total market cap of $1.03 million and $2,032.00 worth of Datawallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00257876 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $133.11 or 0.01312045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020545 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00095539 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000415 BTC.
Datawallet’s launch date was November 11th, 2017. Datawallet’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 390,222,225 tokens. The Reddit community for Datawallet is /r/datawallethq. The official website for Datawallet is datawallet.com. Datawallet’s official Twitter account is @DataWalletHQ.
Datawallet Token Trading
Datawallet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, BitForex, Cobinhood, Exmo and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datawallet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datawallet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datawallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datawallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datawallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.