Open Platform (CURRENCY:OPEN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 24th. One Open Platform token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and Gate.io. Open Platform has a market cap of $810,136.00 and approximately $286.00 worth of Open Platform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Open Platform has traded up 9.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.25 or 0.00262866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010006 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.14 or 0.01323077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021859 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00096806 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000427 BTC.
Open Platform Token Profile
Open Platform was first traded on May 3rd, 2018. Open Platform’s total supply is 1,745,447,045 tokens and its circulating supply is 718,950,534 tokens. The official website for Open Platform is www.openfuture.io. Open Platform’s official message board is medium.com/@theOPENPlatform. Open Platform’s official Twitter account is @OpenPlatformICO and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Open Platform Token Trading
Open Platform can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Platform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Platform should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Open Platform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Open Platform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Platform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.