Ragnarok (CURRENCY:RAGNA) traded down 23.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. One Ragnarok coin can currently be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Escodex. Over the last seven days, Ragnarok has traded down 19.8% against the US dollar. Ragnarok has a market capitalization of $5,863.00 and approximately $125.00 worth of Ragnarok was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.07 or 0.00260395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009653 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.55 or 0.01304028 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00021631 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00096013 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000415 BTC.
Ragnarok’s total supply is 17,528,989 coins and its circulating supply is 14,087,070 coins. The official website for Ragnarok is ragnaproject.io. Ragnarok’s official Twitter account is @ragnaofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ragnarok Coin Trading
Ragnarok can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ragnarok directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ragnarok should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ragnarok using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ragnarok Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ragnarok and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.