Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded 7.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. One Quant token can now be bought for about $6.88 or 0.00066141 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Fatbtc. Over the last week, Quant has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quant has a market cap of $83.01 million and $2.51 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003415 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.52 or 0.00360967 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009664 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 89.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00006951 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001214 BTC.
QNT is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. Quant’s official website is quant.network. The official message board for Quant is medium.com/@quant_network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quant
Quant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.