Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 23rd. One Peerguess token can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Peerguess has traded 14.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Peerguess has a total market capitalization of $25,204.00 and $4.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00261829 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009634 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $136.03 or 0.01306074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021776 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00095314 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000415 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
Peerguess’ genesis date was October 28th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,537,668 tokens. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess.
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.